Are You A Night Owl Or An Early Bird?
middle aged woman sleeping in bed

Not many things seem to be black and white these days, EXCEPT when it’s a question of whether you’re a “night owl” or an “early bird.”  Even if your lifestyle fights it, everyone has a default setting on this . . . right?

In a new poll, 22% of Americans said they’re a TOTAL night owl, and another 28% said they’re “somewhat” of a night owl.  That’s 50%.  17% said they’re a total early bird, and another 19% said they’re somewhat of an early bird.  That’s 36%.  8% claimed they are “neither,” and 6% are “not sure.”

Interestingly, women were far more likely to be night owls than men.  And less surprisingly, young adults are more likely to be night owls, while older people are more into getting up early, and dozing off during “Jeopardy!”.

Recently Played

Before He CheatsCarrie Underwood
9:11am
Little Red CorvettePrince
9:08am
LovefoolCardigans
9:04am
What Goes Around... Comes AroundJustin Timberlake
8:59am
No ScrubsTlc
8:55am