A website has collected the best food hacks . . . the ones they claim are actually worth it . . . and they include:
1. Using a baby monitor to keep an eye on the temperature of a smoker.
2. Eating a hard taco OVER a soft tortilla shell . . . and with everything that drops out of the first taco, you get a second taco.
3. Mathematically, one 18-inch pizza has more pizza than TWO 12-inch pies.
4. Mixing a few cereals together, for variety AND to regulate sweetness levels.
5. For easy-to-eat s’mores, try making them in ice cream cones.
6. If you don’t have a cake dome, use a Tupperware container upside down.
7. Using a ramen packet for popcorn seasoning . . . just mix the powder with some melted butter, and maybe some chili powder.
8. Using the bottom of a bottle of wine . . . if it has a deep indented center . . . as a press to make homemade ravioli.