There are so many families in our area this holiday season that will struggle to provide gifts for their children. Your Hometown Radio Station – 97.5 KLAK – and Angels Of Care Pediatric Home Health are teaming up again this year – with your assistance – to help 9 area families have a Merry Christmas through our 2020 “Calling All Angels” Christmas Toy & Clothing donation drive.
Below is information on the needs/requests of the families we are helping this year. All you have to do is contact KLAK and let us know what you can do to help this year. Can you get one item? Great! Can you adopt one child and take care of his or her needs? Fantastic! Can you adopt an entire family? Whatever you can do to help is appreciated!
Please help us make the 2020 “Calling All Angels” Christmas Toy & Clothing Donation Drive a happy and joyous time for these 9 local families!
Take some time and read about each one of the “Calling All Angels” families listed below. Once you’ve decided how you want to help, there are FOUR ways you can let us know:
- Email our Promotions Manager, Zac Grantham, at [email protected]
- Call Alan Freemont, Host of the KLAK Afternoon Show, between 2pm-6pm Monday-Friday at 800-766-5525
- Drop off your toy, clothing or cash donations at the Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health offices (located at 8001 South Highway 75, Sherman, TX 75090), during their regular business hours
- Make an ONLINE DONATION to the official “Calling All Angels” GiveButter Campaign – either right here on our website (use the donation form below) or directly on the GiveButter platform
And, be sure to visit the 97.5 KLAK Facebook page, YouTube channel or website on Wednesday, December 9th from 6am-6pm for our 2020 “Calling All Angels” LIVE STREAM Donation Marathon! Members of the Angels of Care team and KLAK show hosts will be talking about the families & taking donations for 12 straight hours!
Here is the list of our 2020 “Calling All Angels” families (click on their name to learn more about their needs). The deadline to drop off donations is Friday, December 11th. Thank you so much for your generosity!
Santa Family – ADOPTED!
Candy Cane Family – ADOPTED!
Gingerbread Family -ADOPTED! Elf Family -ADOPTED!
- Snowflake Family –
Angel Family – ADOPTED!
– Christmas Tree Family ADOPTED! Rudolph Family – ADOPTED!
Thanks, in advance, for your Holiday generosity!
Merry Christmas from 97.5 KLAK & Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health!