1. Camp counselor. You make new friends . . . get to do all the activities, like swimming and horseback riding . . . and you also learn leadership skills.
2. Babysitter. It’s not always an easy job, but it’s one of the easiest jobs to GET as a kid. It can also be a good intro into running your own business.
3. Tutor. It’s a good one if your kid’s a smarty-pants. And it’s even easier now, because you can do it online.
4. Dog walker. Like babysitting, it’s another one where you might have a built-in customer base. Plenty of friends and family probably have dogs.
5. Mowing lawns, or doing landscaping. It’s physical, so you get a workout. And you get to be outside the whole time.